Boerne Sewer Line Repair & Installation
Cordillera, Esperanza & More
Reliable Plumbing Company Solving Plumbing Troubles in all Boerne Neighborhoods
Sewer Plumbing Services
Boerne Sewer Line Repair, Replacement & Installation
Don’t wait for disaster to strike. At the first sign of sewer line trouble call the experts at Olde Town Plumbing in Boerne to schedule sewer line repair.
Sewer line problems can happen unexpectedly. However, there are common indications to you can watch for that will help you prevent major problems.
Common signs of sewer problems include:
- Repetitive backups or blockages in drains
- Water going down one drain and coming up in another drain
- Water backing up onto floors surround floor drains
- Gurgling in lower-level toilets and floor drains
- Bad odors from drains
- Green areas in yard where sewer lines have leaks
- Unexplained muddy areas in yard
What Causes Sewer Lines to Leak?
Sewer plumbing leaks are often caused by things that are outside of your control. These can include:
- Pipes rusting over time
- Movements in the soil around the pipes that cause dips or bumps in the line
- Collapse of lines
- Poorly construction angles that can’t sustain minor shifts in soil
- Foreign objects in the lines
Age is often a contributor in many of these sewer line problems. If you live in a home in Boerne that is over 30 years old, a routine plumbing inspection is recommended to detect leaks so you can repair the sewer lines before the problem is exasperated by raw sewage flowing into your home. You’ll also want to catch the problem before your home’s foundation is affected by the wet conditions of these leaking pipes.
Causes of Sewer Line Failures
Boerne Homes Experience these Common Causes for Sewer Repairs
There are several common problems that can cause issues for your sewer system.
- The first and foremost of these is clogs. If “non-flushable” items are put down the sink or toilet they can collect in the sewer lines and create a clog. Even things that we may not consider a problem, like hair, can build up over time and clog the pipes.
- Tree roots may grow around or into the lines. These roots can damage the pipes or can create blockages all by themselves.
- Soil Settlement can be another problem for sewer lines. For water to flow through the lines, the pipes need to have a descending angel to the main sewer lines or septic tank. Over time, soil may shift. The resulting angle of the pipes may not be correct any longer.
- Isolated shifts in soil the pipes can end up sagging in a single spot making clogs more likely.
- Pipes may deteriorate over time. When the pipes themselves have eroded, you can experience catastrophic failure of your drains. Large sections will fail and waste from your home will escape. This process is call channeling. The slope on the pipe is still correct, but sewage may be leaking out of the pipe into the soil.
Typical Sewer Repairs
Common Sewer Line Repairs in Boerne, TX
The most common sewer repairs in Boerne are performed by professionally snaking the lines. Snaking clears the clogs that are stopping the flow of water. Sewer snaking can remove object that have fallen into the toilet or other drains, and it can clear tree roots and other organic debris.
However, if the clog is severe or if a line repeatedly must be cleared, a video inspection of the line should be ordered. Olde Town Plumbing can perform the camera inspection. The video will reveal where the problem is and what is causing it.
Once we know the source of the clog, we can implement the appropriate solution. This could include replacing a section of the pipe or, if the entire pipe is deteriorating or sloped incorrectly, could mean resetting the whole line.
Call Olde Town Plumbing in Boerne for Sewer Line Repair
Give us a call to schedule your inspection or drain snaking today. Our friendly Olde Town staff is here to partner with you to keep your plumbing functioning correctly. We’ll get to the root of the problem.
All repair work comes with a minimum one-year warranty.
You can check out our reviews here if you like.
More Plumbing Services
We’re a full-service plumbing company. To name just a few of our other services:
Toilet installation & repair
Gas & Propane Line installation & repair
Drain Clog removal and cleaning
Faucet leak repair & install
What Sets Us Apart
When you have a plumbing problem, the last thing you want is to deal with a rude service technician. We strive to provide good old-fashioned service like was common in old times. We know our customers are our Hill Country neighbors and friends, and we treat you with the kindness and respect you deserve. We really mean it when we say, “How can we help?”
We value honesty and integrity in our own lives, and we bring those values into our plumbing company as well. When you choose Olde Town Plumbing, you’re choosing plumbers who won’t try to upsell you on products or services that you don’t need. We’ll provide honest evaluations of your plumbing problems, reasonable solutions, and fair pricing for the needed for repairs.
You can count on our plumbing professional to arrive on time and to work efficiently and competently. To keep your plumbing inconvenience minimal, we’ll give you a call when we’re headed your direction, so you know exactly when to expect us. And with our fully stock service vehicles, we won’t waste your time running back and forth to the home improvement store for parts.