Your Go-To for Toilet Plumbing in Boerne, Fair Oaks Ranch, & the Texas Hill Country.
Toilet Installation is a Phone Call Away
Are you building a new home or adding on an addition? Constructing a new office building? If your plans involve adding a new bathroom space, Olde Town Plumbing is the one to call for toilet installation.
Our plumber are experienced with adding the water supply lines and drain lines for a new construction and a full remodel. We worked on new construction job and historic remodel. And we’re familiar with the regulations in Boerne, TX and will get your bathroom and toilet plumbing done right.
Give us a call today to schedule toilet installation, toilet repair or any other remodel or repair plumbing services. 830-446-5227
How Installation Works
Installing Your New Toilet
Toilet installation has several steps, but we’ll walk you along the process:
- The drain line has to be roughed in according to your blueprint.
- The water line will need to be installed in the wall prior to the sheetrock being installed.
- After the walls, flooring and painting has been completed, we come back to complete the installation.
- We install the toilet you pre-purchased at the home supply store or the toilet you selected directly from us.
- We’ll use a steel braided supply line to ensure long-lasting durability.
- The new toilet will be filled with water and tested for correct water line level, flushing mechanism, and leak-free installation.
When you want a hands-off approach to having a toilet installed, give us a call. We’ll take care of the entire process for you.
Benefits of Installing a New Toilet
Adding a half-bath or full bathroom to your remodel plans can have many benefits for you and your pocketbook.
- Your family and guests will have the convenience of another bathroom during the busy morning or evening hours.
- Your home value will increase due to an additional bathroom. Even a half-bath provides a sizable bump in the value of your home.
- A new bathroom with modern fixtures provides the opportunity for an updated look to your home.
Whether you’re looking for style or utility, adding a bathroom with an addition toilet is good idea in a remodel.
Toilet Brands We Offer
Finding the Right Toilet
Toilets come in many styles and sizes. When you begin the process on planning for a new toilet install or you are replacing an existing toilet, you’ll want to find the best option for your space.
- Toilet Options Include:
- Dual-Flush or Single Flush
- Two piece 0r One piece Toilets
- Wall Mounted or Traditional
- Gravity-fed, Pressure Assisted or Vacuum Assisted Toilets
- Bidet Toilets
- Smart Toilets
- Self-cleaning toilets
In addition, toilets come in
- different heights
- varying distance from the wall (rough-in size)
- and bowl shapes
If you have questions about the right toilet for your space, we’re happy to help. Just give us a call and we’ll come take a look, made a recommendation, and provide you with a no obligation quote.
Call Olde Town Plumbing Today!
Having a professional plumber install your new toilet is the best way to ensure you won’t run in to problems later. With our experience and know-how, we properly install the toilet to prevent damage to your home from water leaks or seeping sewage.
When you rely on Olde Town Plumbing for your installation, you’ll receive upfront pricing, the option of buying your toilet from us or providing your own, and the guaranteed the job will be done right.
We’re here to offer top-notch plumbing services for all your toilet plumbing needs. Call us at 830-446-5227.
Need a Different Plumbing Service?
Extend the life of your faucets by replacing o-rings, cartridges, and other parts that wear out.
Combat the effects of hard water and preserve the life of your plumbing with a water softener.
Achieve optimal water heater performance through regular maintenance, repair or replacement.
Eliminate foundation damage with timely slab leak detection and reliable plumbing repairs.
Prevent damage to your home by eradicating leaks with flexible PEX water lines or new drain lines.
Have your sink or vanity installed without the hassle. We ensure your sink is correctly connected and leak free.
Enjoy the efficiency of natural gas and propane appliances with expert gas line installation and repair.
Protect your home and family with dependable sewer line inspections, repairs and replacement.
What Sets Us Apart
When you have a plumbing problem, the last thing you want is to deal with a rude service technician. We strive to provide good old-fashioned service like was common in old times. We know our customers are our Hill Country neighbors and friends, and we treat you with the kindness and respect you deserve. We really mean it when we say, “How can we help?”
We value honesty and integrity in our own lives, and we bring those values into our plumbing company as well. When you choose Olde Town Plumbing, you’re choosing plumbers who won’t try to upsell you on products or services that you don’t need. We’ll provide honest evaluations of your plumbing problems, reasonable solutions, and fair pricing for the needed for repairs.
You can count on our plumbing professionals to arrive on time and to work efficiently and competently. To keep your plumbing inconvenience minimal, we’ll give you a call when we’re headed your direction, so you know exactly when to expect us. And with our fully stock service vehicles, we won’t waste your time running back and forth to the home improvement store for parts.